Warning! You need to have a creator or business account in order to complete your assignments.
How to upload your story?
- Download your story on your phone/desktop from your archive on Instagram (wait at least 24 hours before you do this). Once you've downloaded your story it should be either a .MOV or .mp4 file (in case of a video) or a .mp4 file (if it's a photo.) In order to upload your story, make sure to name it correctly. For example name-campaign-story1.mp4
- Select the picture or video in the platform and move on to step 2
- Make screenshots of your story statistics and add them in step 2 in 'Images"
- Can't find them? Check the steps below
- Go to your Instagram account and tap the '3 stripes'
- Go to 'archive'
- Select stories
- Tap on the story and click on the 'chart' symbol
- Make screenshots of the data. In order to upload your screenshot, make sure to name it correctly. For example name-campaign-stats1.png
- Fill in all the data
Got any questions? Is something unclear to you? We'd be happy to help you out.
Contact us by mail firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message through the intercom.