Warning! You need to have a creator or business account in order to complete your assignments.
In this article, we'll explain how to download the content you've created for a campaign in order to complete your assignment.
It's very important you upload the actual story and/or reels. Brands will see this in the results and summary of the campaign. Please don't take or upload a screenshot of the content. If you do so, the campaign can not be completed and you won't receive your financial reward in case of a paid campaign.
How to save a story:
- Download your story on your phone/desktop from your archive on Instagram (wait at least 24 hours before you do this). Once you've downloaded your story it should be either a .MOV file (in case of a video) or a .jpg file (if it's a photo.) In order to upload your story, make sure to name it correctly. For example name-campaign-story1.mp4
- Select the picture or video in the platform and move on to step 2
- Make screenshots of your story statistics and add them in step 2 in 'Images"
- Can't find them? Check the steps below
- Go to your Instagram account and tap the '3 stripes'
- Go to 'archive'
- Select stories
- Tap on the story and swipe up!
- Make sure you select the chart icon on the left.
- Make screenshots of the data. In order to upload your screenshot, make sure to name it correctly. For example name-campaign-stats1.png
How to save a reels video:
Go to the reel you've made unless you don't already have it on your phone. And click on the three dots on the right:
How to collect the insights of your reel or post:
Go to the reel or post and click on "View Insights' in blue on the bottom left.
Scroll a tiny bit down and take a screenshot. Make sure all the statistics are visible on the screenshot, like this:
Got any questions? Is something unclear to you? We'd be happy to help you out. Contact us by mail firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message through the intercom.